Please note: We are filled past capacity and cannot take cats at this time.
See our adoptable cats at Petfinder.com and Adopt a Pet.com
Visit our wishlist at Amazon.com
Join our Facebook page for the latest kitty news!
Chelsea, long time resident of Save the Cats' Sanctuary, invites you to check out her October Newsletter.
About Save the Cats Arizona
Save The Cats Arizona provides hope to cats who are at risk from an unhealthy environment or harm at the hand of humans. We believe these innocent felines—who, through no fault of their own, face a life of suffering and hardship—deserve a second chance at a happy life.
To this end, we provide these programs:
- Long-term care in a safe and fulfilling environment to cats who are unadoptable due to behavioral or health issues
- Medical care (spay/neuter, wellness, and critical care) for cats admitted into our programs
- Socialization to rebuild feline trust and confidence in people, thereby increasing the chance for adoption
- Assistance in urgent, at risk cat situations by providing information, resources, and referrals to other organizations with services complementary to ours
- Education on pet abandonment, the importance of spaying/neutering, and creating a healthy and enriching environment for companion cats
Our custom built sanctuary, Kitty Corral