Please note: We are filled past capacity and cannot take cats at this time.
Beautiful Inger has a painful disease called Stomatitis, which is a feline dental disease. Because of the severity of her stomatitis, she need to have extensive surgery to have all her teeth removed except her canines.
Dental surgery is expensive. PLEASE HELP US WITH INGER'S MEDICAL EXPENSES so we can continue to care for Inger and the rest of her friends at Save the Cats Arizona. Visit Inger's GoFundMe page at http://www.gofundme.com/8eale0.
Date: May 4, 2014
Time: 3:00 pm to close
Where: Flancer's at 610 N Gilbert Rd, Gilbert 85234
What: Print out the Flancer's flyer here. Enjoy a scrumptious meal at Flancer's on the 4th of May. Present the flyer to your server and Flancer's will donate 20% of sales to Save the Cats Arizona! Good for dine-in, take-out and Gift Certificate purchases.
Follow us on Facebook!
September 7, 2013
We are excited to announce the rollout of our new Facebook page. Please check us out at https://www.facebook.com/savethecatsarizona Be sure to "like" us so you get all our great kitty stories!
Garage Sale Success
September 7, 2013
A big thank you to everyone who donated, volunteered, and shopped at our End-of-Summer Garage Sale. We made a little over $1,000 for the kitties! Please check out our photos on Facebook.
Our really big garage sale is still scheduled for November 8th and 9th. Please come shop for good holiday deals! And, if you have items you'd like to donate, please call 602-582-2693.
About Save the Cats Arizona
Save The Cats Arizona provides hope to cats who are at risk from an unhealthy environment or harm at the hand of humans. We believe these innocent felines—who, through no fault of their own, face a life of suffering and hardship—deserve a second chance at a happy life.
To this end, we provide these programs:
- Long-term care in a safe and fulfilling environment to cats who are unadoptable due to behavioral or health issues
- Medical care (spay/neuter, wellness, and critical care) for cats admitted into our programs
- Socialization to rebuild feline trust and confidence in people, thereby increasing the chance for adoption
- Assistance in urgent, at risk cat situations by providing information, resources, and referrals to other organizations with services complementary to ours
- Education on pet abandonment, the importance of spaying/neutering, and creating a healthy and enriching environment for companion cats
Our custom built sanctuary, Kitty Corral