Dear cat parents,
Did you know that declawing is the amputation of the first digit of each toe, comparable to taking off your fingers at the first knuckle? It is not just a “nail” removal. Removing the first part of each toe causes your cat stress and pain. For more information and helpful suggestions on cat scratching, please click here.
About Save the Cats Arizona
Save The Cats Arizona provides hope to cats who are at risk from an unhealthy environment or harm at the hand of humans. We believe these innocent felines—who, through no fault of their own, face a life of suffering and hardship—deserve a second chance at a happylife.
To this end, we provide these programs:
- Long-term care in a safe and fulfilling environment to cats who are unadoptable due to behavioral or health issues
- Medical care (spay/neuter, wellness, and critical care) for cats admitted into our programs
- Socialization to rebuild feline trust and confidence in people, thereby increasing the chance for adoption
- Assistance in urgent, at risk cat situations by providing information, resources, and referrals to other organizations with services complementary to ours
- Education on pet abandonment, the importance of spaying/neutering, and creating a healthy and enriching environment for companion cats
Our custom built sanctuary, Kitty Corral
Check us out on…