It's our 10-year anniversary!
Save the Cats Arizona has been in the business of saving cats for 10 years. For each cat who passes through our doors, we make a long-term commitment to do everything in our power to bring happiness, safety, and health to that cat. Many times this is relatively easy. Other times it's quite a challenge. But it's a labor of love and we'd do it all over again.
Watch our 10 year anniversary video! Click here.
Give love all year round!
Every day in this country thousands of cats are killed in animal shelters simply because they don't have a safe place to call home or because they are deemed “feral”. Each one of these cats is an individual. Each one is a valued life worth saving.
Save the Cats Arizona gives hope to abandoned cats, many of whom would fall through the cracks of the normal "shelter" system. Once accepted into Save the Cats Arizona, a kitty is guaranteed a home for life in our Sanctuary, and the added hope that one day they may get adopted into a home of their own through our socialization and adoption programs.
Daily operating expenses pile up when caring for around 60 to 100 cats. And there's always someone needing a trip to the vet for one reaon or another. Donations are the lifeblood of our organization.
Maximize your impact by giving monthly.
One-time gifts are always appreciated. But by making your gift monthly, you invest in our lifesaving work by providing a reliable stream of funds. As a monthly donor, you truly provide the financial foundation that enables us to house, feed, and provide medical care to these precious souls who have nowhere else to go.
We are a 501(c)3 nonprofit so your donation is tax deductible.
About Save the Cats Arizona
Save The Cats Arizona provides hope to cats who are at risk from an unhealthy environment or harm at the hand of humans. We believe these innocent felines—who, through no fault of their own, face a life of suffering and hardship—deserve a second chance at a happylife.
To this end, we provide these programs:
- Long-term care in a safe and fulfilling environment to cats who are unadoptable due to behavioral or health issues
- Medical care (spay/neuter, wellness, and critical care) for cats admitted into our programs
- Socialization to rebuild feline trust and confidence in people, thereby increasing the chance for adoption
- Assistance in urgent, at risk cat situations by providing information, resources, and referrals to other organizations with services complementary to ours
- Education on pet abandonment, the importance of spaying/neutering, and creating a healthy and enriching environment for companion cats
Our custom built sanctuary, Kitty Corral
Check us out on…