Save The Cats Arizona’s mission is to provide hope to cats who are at risk from an unhealthy environment or harm at the hand of humans. We believe these innocent felines—who, through no fault of their own, face a life of suffering and hardship—deserve a second chance at a happy life.
To this end, we provide these programs:
- Long-term care in a safe and fulfilling environment to cats who are unadoptable due to behavioral or health issues
- Medical care (spay/neuter, wellness, and critical care) for cats admitted into our programs
- Socialization to rebuild feline trust and confidence in people, thereby increasing the chance for adoption
- Assistance in urgent, at risk cat situations by providing information, resources, and referrals to other organizations with services complementary to ours
- Education on pet abandonment, the importance of spaying/neutering, and creating a healthy and enriching environment for companion cats
About Save the Cats Arizona
We are a cat rescue and sanctuary committed to a no-kill philosophy. As individuals and as a collective organization, we strongly believe that cats are sentient, feeling beings deserving of our respect and kindness.
While dedicated to providing a lifetime of health, safety, and happiness to cats living in our sanctuary, we also strive to find solutions for at-risk cats we cannot take in due to limited space.
We are an all-volunteer, 501(c)3 organization, so 100% of all donations go to the cats.